OwnBackup Archiver and Four New Capabilities Enable Customers to Access Archived Data Directly from the Salesforce Platform, Backup More Data, More Frequently, and Speed Development Cycles with Additional Test Environment Support
Fort Lee, NJ and Tel Aviv, Israel: Dreamforce September 24, 2018 —OwnBackup, a leading data backup and recovery vendor today announced the launch of OwnBackup Archiver and its Fall ‘18 release to the OwnBackup app. These enhanced features and new product enable customers to archive directly from the Salesforce platform, conduct faster, high-frequency backups on often-modified objects, and use scratch orgs with Backup, Compare, and Replicate functionality.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, OwnBackup Archiving is currently available on AppExchange at appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000007p6RYEAY
“Enterprises are increasingly navigating evolving regulatory requirements in addition to minimizing impacts from user-inflicted data loss and corruption. We offer peace of mind to our customers with more frequent backups and faster recovery of data. Now, OwnBackup Archiver and our Fall ‘18 release demonstrate our continued expansion as a robust data protection, regulatory compliance, and security platform, going above simple backup and recovery,” said Sam Gutmann, CEO of OwnBackup.
As a data protection space innovator on Salesforce AppExchange, OwnBackup Archiver and OwnBackup’s Fall ‘18 release offers:
- Advanced Archiving - enables OwnBackup customers to automatically manage large data sets and streamline performance directly within the Salesforce platform.
- On-Demand, Object-Level, High-Frequency Salesforce Backups - helps reduce data loss, especially for frequently-modified objects.
- Faster Backups for Huge Tables - accelerates operational cycles and enables reduced data loss.
- Enhanced Sandbox Seeding - optimizes development operations for OwnBackup customers, including those using Health Cloud and Financial Service Cloud.
- Brand-New Scratch Org Seeding - in preview release, empowers agile development teams to use scratch orgs with OwnBackup Backup, Compare, and Replicate tools.
Visit booth #1204 at Dreamforce for a demonstration of OwnBackup Archiver and OwnBackup’s Fall ‘18 release capabilities.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of OwnBackup: https://www.facebook.com/ownbackup
- Follow OwnBackup on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OwnBackup
Salesforce, AppExchange, Dreamforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
OwnBackup, a leading cloud-to-cloud backup and restore vendor, provides secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS and PaaS data, as well as sophisticated data compare and restore tools for disaster recovery. OwnBackup covers data loss and corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors and rogue applications. Built for security and privacy, OwnBackup exceeds the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements for backed-up data. Co-founded by seasoned data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, OwnBackup is a top-ranked backup and restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange and was named a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery. Headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey, with R&D, support and other functions in Tel Aviv and London, OwnBackup is the vendor of choice for some of the world’s largest users of SaaS applications.
For more information, visit http://www.ownbackup.com.